Make it BrEpic! Former Journalist Now PR Company Founder Justin Breen Reveals How Visionary Entrepreneurs Create Extraordinary Success
"I'm so direct because that weeds out nonsense and attracts greatness." - Justin Breen
Justin Breen is the founder and CEO of BrEpic Communications LLC, a public relations company that works exclusively with visionaries and exceptional businesses around the world. Although BrEpic Communications is a public relations firm- Justin still considers himself a journalist- which is how he started out in his career.
Breen is hard-wired to seek out and create viral, thought-provoking stories that the media craves, and he finds the best stories when he networks with visionary entrepreneurs and executives who understand the value of investing in themselves and their businesses.
In May 2020, Justin published his first book, Epic Business. The book details 30 lessons that he’s learned working with some of the top entrepreneurs in the world and outlines how he has applied their wisdom to his company.
Justin attended the University of Illinois, where he received his Bachelor’s of Science in News and Editorial Journalism. In 2020 his company was a winner of the Silver Trumpet award from the Publicity Club of Chicago.
Justin resides in the Greater Chicago area with his wife, Sarah, and two children, Jake and Chase.
The Deep Wealth Experience has you learn the 9-step roadmap in 90-days. At the end of the 90-days, you create a blueprint to help you optimize your business value. You also have the certainty of capturing the maximum value for your liquidity event.
- You're either born to be the highest performing entrepreneur on the planet or not
- How successful entrepreneurs overcome bankruptcy, depression, high-level anxiety, and traumatic experiences
- Justin shares how he started BrEpic Communications LLC with no business background
- How Justin simplifies messages and turns them into patterns
- To create a successful global company: see a problem, create a solution, problem solved
- How BrEpic solves a problem for both the media and business owners to create success
- Why your mindset helps you create massive success
- The power of a visionary, abundance, and investment mindset
- How to stop being the best-kept secret in your industry
- Why gratitude is key to success in business and life
- The importance of family to fuel business and life success
- How it's impossible to be ungrateful when you're feeling grateful
- Why daily rituals determine your success or failure
- How Justin wrote his best-selling book in 43 days
- Why you should adopt the approach of activate, maximize, and achieve to gets results
- Justin's mission is to be a connecting superhero for every visionary, abundance, investment mindset entrepreneur and share their stories to the world. What's your mission?
- How COVID-19 has forever changed business and society in positive ways
This podcast is brought to you by Deep Wealth.
When it comes to your liquidity event, you have one chance to get it right, and you better make it count. Enterprise value is created from preparation and not the event itself.
Learn how the Deep Wealth Experience helps you maximize enterprise value. Master the same strategies our founders used to increase their company value 10X.
Access the same 9-step road map of preparation that paves the way for success. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.
Enjoy the interview!
SELECTED LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE
This podcast is brought to you by the Deep Wealth Experience.
Your liquidity event is the largest and most important financial transaction of your life.
But unfortunately, up to 90% of liquidity events fail. Think about all that time, money and effort wasted. Of the "successful" liquidity events, most business owners leave anywhere from 50% to over 100% of their deal value in the buyer's pocket and don't even know it.
I should know. I said no to a seven-figure offer and yes, to mastering the art and science of a liquidity event. Two years later, I said yes to a different buyer with a nine-figure offer.
Are you thinking about an exit or liquidity event?
If you believe that you either don't have the time or you'll prepare closer to your liquidity event, think again.
Don't become a statistic and make the fatal mistake of believing that the skills that built your business are the same ones for your liquidity event.
After all, how can you master something you've never done before?
Let the 90-day Deep Wealth Experience and our nine-step roadmap of preparation help you capture the maximum value for your liquidity event.
Are you leaving millions on the table?
Please visit www.deepwealth.com/success to learn more.