"Winners chase after good enough. Losers chase perfection - Jeffrey Feldberg" - Jeffrey Feldberg
Jeffrey Feldberg is the co-founder of Deep Wealth. The M&A journey for Jeffrey began when he said "no" to a 7-figure and "yes" to mastering the art and science of a liquidity event. Two years later, Jeffrey said "yes" to a 9-figure offer. During the process, Jeffrey increased his company value 10X.
How did Jeffrey increase his company value 10X and go to a 9-figure liquidity event?
Jeffrey created a 9-step roadmap on how to prepare for a liquidity event.
The Deep Wealth Experience has you learn the 9-steps of preparation in 90-days. At the end of the 90-day,s you create a blueprint to help you optimize your business value. You also have the certainty of capturing the maximum value for your liquidity event.
- Question 1: What Painful Problem Are You Solving?
- Why if you're not solving problems, you're going out of business
- The power of asking your customers what keeps them up at night
- Question 2: Congratulations On Identifying A Painful Problem. But Do You Actually Solve It?
- Why you must forget market studies, surveys, and focus group
- The two essential things solving a painful problem does for your business
- How and why to ask your customers for candid feedback
- Question 3: Is Your Business World-Class?
- Why solving a problem isn't enough
- Why your business must be world-class
- The power of step 8 of the 9-step roadmap for finding skeletons in the closet and hidden Rembrandts in the attic
- Why if you're not world-class, your business is a failure waiting to happen
- Question 4: Does Your Business Run Without You?
- What happens when your business runs without you
- The power of working on the business and not in the business
- Why you can create a market disruption when your business runs without you
- Why you'll increase your enterprise value when your business runs without you
- Question 5: Are You Doing The Right Thing?
- What to look for to find out if you're doing the right thing
- Jeffrey reveals two companies that solved a problem but weren't doing the right thing
- What to do if you're feeling burnt out
- The importance of finding the right problem to focus on so you can thrive
This podcast is brought to you by Deep Wealth.
When it comes to your liquidity event, you have one chance to get it right, and you better make it count. Enterprise value is created from preparation and not the event itself.
Learn how the Deep Wealth Experience helps you maximize enterprise value. Master the same strategies our founders used to increase their company value 10X.
Access the same 9-step road map of preparation that paves the way for success. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.
Enjoy the interview!
SELECTED LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE
This podcast is brought to you by the Deep Wealth Experience. In the world of mergers and acquisitions, 90% of deals fail. Of the successful deals, business owners leave millions of dollars on the deal table.
Who are we and how do we know? We're the 9-figure exit guys. We said "no" to a 7-figure offer. Two years later, we said "yes" to a 9-figure offer. In the process we increased the value of our company 10X.
During our liquidity event journey, we created a 9-step road map of preparation. It's the quality and depth of your preparation that increases your business value.
After our 9-figure liquidity event, we committed ourselves to helping business owners dominate and win. The Deep Wealth Experience has you create a blueprint to optimize the value of your business.
Our solution is resilient, relentless, and gets results. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.