How To Create A Magnetic Presentation With Leading Communication And Media Training Expert Jess Todtfeld
Type image caption here (optional)
"Stories are the currency of life." - Jess Todtfeld
Jess Todtfeld shows executives and C-suite leaders how to be magnetic, how to quickly gain the confidence and skills to master speeches, presentations, and media interviews.
Jess Todtfeld, CSP, is one of the leading communication and media training authorities in the US. With more than 15 years as a communication trainer and consultant, Todtfeld helps CEOs, business executives, spokespersons, public relations representatives, experts, and authors to become more confident, more in control, and to create more results from their speaking engagements and media appearances.
He brings 13 years of experience as a TV producer for NBC, ABC, and Fox, having booked and produced over 5,000 segments.
Jess's time in front of the camera includes features reporting, guest spots on national and international news programs, and hosting of America's Premier Experts and times square Today, which has been broadcast on ABC, NBC Fox, and CBS affiliates in the US.
Jess went on to set a Guinness record for being interviewed the most times in 24 hours with 112 different interviews on radio.
Interested to learn how to get the best deal when you sell your business? Attend my Deep Wealth Experience.
Over 90-days, you'll master my 9-step roadmap. You're part of a mastermind group and receive private coaching.
At the end of the 90-day,s you create a blueprint to help you optimize your business value. You also have the certainty of capturing the maximum value for your liquidity event.
In the words of a business owner who went through the system, "the Deep Wealth Experience was hands down, the best program I've ever participated in."
Would you like to receive The Sell My Business Podcast episodes automatically? Click here to subscribe.
- The power of knowing how to be audience-centered when presenting
- Why do people buy from people they like and not strangers
- How storytelling helps you become magnetic
- Why people will remember numbers and statistics better when they hear a story
- The importance of style and substance in your presentation
- How to combine storytelling throughout your presentation to have you memorable
- Why hand gestures and walking around in your presentation makes you more magnetic
- How a presentation begins the moment two people are together and looking at each other
- Why building rapport even before the presentation begins is critical for success
- How to have your passion come through during your presentation
- How Jess create a Guinness record for the most number of interviews in 24 hours
- The power of recording yourself when giving a presentation
- A few simple strategies that prevent you from being boring when presenting
- Why you will get better results when you rehearse with your team
- What you must do when presenting online to be magnetic
- Why you should answer the questions that people are thinking to themselves
- The importance of having the right equipment when presenting online
- Why you should dress the part when meeting with people either in person or online
- The importance of telling yourself that you will figure out a way to achieve your goals
This podcast is brought to you by Deep Wealth.
When it comes to your liquidity event, you have one chance to get it right, and you better make it count. Enterprise value is created from preparation and not the event itself.
Learn how the Deep Wealth Experience helps you maximize enterprise value. Master the same strategies our founders used to increase their company value by 10X.
Access the same 9-step road map of preparation that paves the way for success. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.
Enjoy the interview!
SELECTED LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE
This podcast is brought to you by the Deep Wealth Experience. In the world of mergers and acquisitions, 90% of deals fail. Of the successful deals, business owners leave millions of dollars on the deal table.
Who are we, and how do we know? We're the 9-figure exit guys. First, we said "no" to a 7-figure offer. Then, two years later, we said "yes" to a 9-figure offer. In the process, we increased the value of our company by 10X.
During our liquidity event journey, we created a 9-step road map of preparation. It's the quality and depth of your preparation that increases your business value.
After our 9-figure liquidity event, we committed ourselves to help business owners dominate and win. The Deep Wealth Experience has you create a blueprint to optimize the value of your business.
Our solution is resilient, relentless, and gets results. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.