Successful Post-Exit Entrepreneur Ivan Zakharenkov Reveals How To Think Like A Buyer And Increase Your Enterprise Value
"Everything that's happening is happening for a reason." - Ivan Zakharenkov
Dr. Ivan Zakharenkov is a veterinarian, an entrepreneur, and a passionate advocate for the wellbeing of veterinary professionals. Twelve years as an ER vet inspired Ivan to create Smart Flow.
A first in the industry workflow optimization system later acquired by Fortune 500 company IDEXX.
In 2019, Ivan founded Veterinary Integration Solutions, an executive consulting firm where he helped veterinary groups systematize acquisition, integration, and improvement of practices with special attention to burnout prevention.
Interested to learn how to get the best deal when you sell your business? Attend my Deep Wealth Experience.
Over 90-days, you'll master my 9-step roadmap. You're part of a mastermind group and receive private coaching.
At the end of the 90-day,s you create a blueprint to help you optimize your business value. You also have the certainty of capturing the maximum value for your liquidity event.
In the words of a business owner who went through the system, "the Deep Wealth Experience was hands down, the best program I've ever participated in."
Would you like to receive The Sell My Business Podcast episodes automatically? Click here to subscribe.
- Why you must understand the synergies of the buyer to maximize your enterprise value
- How alignment with the buyer's goals is essential to get the deal done
- The power of understanding the thesis of the buyer before your first meeting
- Why key performance indicators can increase your enterprise value and deal certainty
- How a lack of clarity heading into your liquidity event can cost you the deal
- Why you must find the strengths of the buyer and determine if there's a match with your strengths
- How you mitigate risk for the buyer when your business runs without you
- Why buyers want an earnout and what you can about it
- How you'll lower enterprise value if you don't upgrade your infrastructure
- Common mistakes most business owners make that lower enterprise value
- The challenges of removing skeletons in your closet during the liquidity event
- How culture is an essential factor in your deal and its enterprise value
- What to show your buyer to increase confidence and the value of your business
- How misalignment on core values leads to burnout in your business
- Why a culture of continuous improvement helps both the business and your deal
- Strategies to consider when communicating your liquidity event to employees
- How bumps in the road can help you achieve your pinnacle of success
This podcast is brought to you by Deep Wealth.
When it comes to your liquidity event, you have one chance to get it right, and you better make it count. Enterprise value is created from preparation and not the event itself.
Learn how the Deep Wealth Experience helps you maximize enterprise value. Master the same strategies our founders used to increase their company value by 10X.
Access the same 9-step road map of preparation that paves the way for success. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.
Enjoy the interview!
SELECTED LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE
This podcast is brought to you by the Deep Wealth Experience. In the world of mergers and acquisitions, 90% of deals fail. Of the successful deals, business owners leave millions of dollars on the deal table.
Who are we, and how do we know? We're the 9-figure exit guys. First, we said "no" to a 7-figure offer. Then, two years later, we said "yes" to a 9-figure offer. In the process, we increased the value of our company by 10X.
During our liquidity event journey, we created a 9-step road map of preparation. It's the quality and depth of your preparation that increases your business value.
After our 9-figure liquidity event, we committed ourselves to help business owners dominate and win. The Deep Wealth Experience has you create a blueprint to optimize the value of your business.
Our solution is resilient, relentless, and gets results. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.