"It's a great day when you can leverage the wisdom and experience of individuals in the room." - Leon Goren
Leon Goren believes in purposeful leadership. The type that requires us to challenge the status quo, anticipate the future, and be confident enough to step outside of our comfort zone to inspire and help those around us. His 25 years of leadership experience underscores his unique impact on the way leaders lead, learn and live, and his ability to understand their needs and challenges. As the owner and CEO of PEO Leadership,
Leon is dedicated to building communities of knowledgeable and respected business leaders by developing opportunities for shared insights and experience. Under Leon's leadership, PEO is recognized as a premier executive leadership advisory community that positively influences the way leaders lead, learn, and live.
As founder and CEO of Just White Shirts in 1997, Leon was one of the first online success stories and recognize for bringing the dot com retail experience through a combination of online, catalog, and bricks-and-mortar channels. Leon is an authority in leadership and business strategy, as he is consistently invited to address various business audiences including the graduating classes of Chartered Accountants.
His thought leadership is published in the CA magazine, The National Post, and The Globe and Mail.
Leon is a CPA and CA he is married with children and is active in sports, including triathlons and skiing.
Interested to learn how to get the best deal when you sell your business? Attend my Deep Wealth Experience.
Over 90-days, you'll master my 9-step roadmap. You're part of a mastermind group and receive private coaching.
At the end of the 90-day,s you create a blueprint to help you optimize your business value. You also have the certainty of capturing the maximum value for your liquidity event.
In the words of a business owner who went through the system, "the Deep Wealth Experience was hands down, the best program I've ever participated in."
Would you like to receive The Sell My Business Podcast episodes automatically? Click here to subscribe.
- Leon shares his experiences of being one of the first online companies
- Why Leon purchased bought PEO after being in it for ten years
- The challenges business owners have of creating and implementing business strategy
- The power of leverage the experience and wisdom of a group of successful business owners
- How PEO is different from most CEO peer groups
- Why you need to have clarity, counsel, and courage in a CEO peer group
- The art and science of facilitating a CEO peer group
- What you get out of a CEO peer group meeting that you can't get out of books, phone calls, or seminars
- The power of storytelling
- How other members in your CEO peer group act as a resource to help you solve problems
- What to look for to ensure you find the right CEO peer group for yourself
- Why you can share your innermost thoughts with a CEO peer group that you can't share anywhere else
- The kind of culture to look for in a CEO peer group that supports your growth and success
- Leon shares success stories from PEO
- How the right CEO peer group gives you the courage to make the tough decisions
- Why the right CEO peer group can help enlighten you
- The power of a CEO peer group as a sounding board
- How PEO members helped each other get new business through the pandemic
This podcast is brought to you by Deep Wealth.
When it comes to your liquidity event, you have one chance to get it right, and you better make it count. Enterprise value is created from preparation and not the event itself.
Learn how the Deep Wealth Experience helps you maximize enterprise value. Master the same strategies our founders used to increase their company value by 10X.
Access the same 9-step road map of preparation that paves the way for success. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.
Enjoy the interview!
SELECTED LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE
Leon's email address LGoren[at]peo-leadership[dot]com
This podcast is brought to you by the Deep Wealth Experience. In the world of mergers and acquisitions, 90% of deals fail. Of the successful deals, business owners leave millions of dollars on the deal table.
Who are we, and how do we know? We're the 9-figure exit guys. We said "no" to a 7-figure offer. Two years later, we said "yes" to a 9-figure offer. In the process, we increased the value of our company by 10X.
During our liquidity event journey, we created a 9-step road map of preparation. It's the quality and depth of your preparation that increases your business value.
After our 9-figure liquidity event, we committed ourselves to help business owners dominate and win. The Deep Wealth Experience has you create a blueprint to optimize the value of your business.
Our solution is resilient, relentless, and gets results. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.