Type image caption here (optional)
"Understanding the root cause of a problem is 90% of the solution - Jeffrey Feldberg" - Jeffrey Feldberg
Jeffrey Feldberg is the co-founder of Deep Wealth. The M&A journey for Jeffrey began when he said "no" to a 7-figure and "yes" to mastering the art and science of a liquidity event. Two years later, Jeffrey said "yes" to a 9-figure offer. During the process, Jeffrey increased his company value by 10X.
How did Jeffrey increase his company value 10X and go to a 9-figure liquidity event?
Jeffrey created the 9-step roadmap of preparation for a liquidity event.
The Deep Wealth Experience has you learn the 9-step roadmap in 90-days. At the end of the 90-days, you create a blueprint to help you optimize your business value. You also have the certainty of capturing the maximum value for your liquidity event.
- What Is The Great Resignation And What Does This Mean For Your Business?
- Anywhere from 40% to 60% of employees looking to resign
- Employees want meaning and fulfillment and shift from work to live to live to work
- Why Flexible Work Arrangements Both Keeps And Attracts Top Talent
- Remote work continues as an option
- Institute paid time off
- Culture embraces boundaries for work hours (weeknights and weekends)
- How To Fend Off The Great Resignation By Supercharging Your Management Team
- Does your business run without you?
- Employees don't leave businesses. They leave bosses
- Promote the right people and shows you reward for performance
- Support the management team with training and embrace the culture
- The Importance Of Connecting Culture To Your Vision
- Supercharge what you pay, promotions, and bonuses
- The why of what you do and tie into KPIs
- Communicate narratives in meetings, website, emails, newsletters, etc.
- How To Leverage The Great Resignation Today So You Can Prosper Tomorrow
- Top talent now prefers working for multiple companies
- Embrace a blended workforce of full-time and freelance talent
- Be open to some of your full-time becoming freelance
This podcast is brought to you by Deep Wealth.
When it comes to your liquidity event, you have one chance to get it right, and you better make it count. Enterprise value is created from preparation and not the event itself.
Learn how the Deep Wealth Experience helps you maximize enterprise value. Master the same strategies our founders used to increase their company value 10X.
Access the same 9-step road map of preparation that paves the way for success. Enjoy the certainty that you'll capture the maximum value on your liquidity event.
Enjoy the interview!
SELECTED LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE
This podcast is brought to you by the Deep Wealth Experience.
Your liquidity event is the largest and most important financial transaction of your life.
But unfortunately, up to 90% of liquidity events fail. Think about all that time, money and effort wasted. Of the "successful" liquidity events, most business owners leave anywhere from 50% to over 100% of their deal value in the buyer's pocket and don't even know it.
I should know. I said no to a seven-figure offer and yes, to mastering the art and science of a liquidity event. Two years later, I said yes to a different buyer with a nine-figure offer.
Are you thinking about an exit or liquidity event?
If you believe that you either don't have the time or you'll prepare closer to your liquidity event, think again.
Don't become a statistic and make the fatal mistake of believing that the skills that built your business are the same ones for your liquidity event.
After all, how can you master something you've never done before?
Let the 90-day Deep Wealth Experience and our nine-step roadmap of preparation help you capture the maximum value for your liquidity event.
Are you leaving millions on the table?